Deactivated Facebook but want to keep SongPop
I have deactivated Facebook. I still want to play SongPop. Do I have to have Facebook to play SongPop?
Turning off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites removes apps or games that you've connected to your Facebook account. You may have connected them to your account either by logging in to them with Facebook or linking an account that you have with them to Facebook (e.g. loyalty programme or news subscription). subway live map
No, you do not need to have Facebook to play SongPop. You can create a SongPop account using your email address or phone number. You will still be able to play all of the same games and features, and you will even be able to compete against other players who are using Facebook.
Here are the steps on how to create a SongPop account without Facebook:
- Open the SongPop app and tap on the "Sign Up" button.
- Select "Email" or "Phone Number" from the options.
- Enter your email address or phone number and password.
- Tap on the "Create Account mythdhr" button.
- You will receive a verification code in your email or text message. Enter the code and tap on the "Verify" button.
- You will now be able to play SongPop without Facebook!
Please sign in to leave a comment.